• Lightest - miniumum weight 16 kg - portable instruments for measuring insulating oil breakdown voltage
• Lock in precision - oil vessel with lockable adjustment
• Bright 3.5 inch colour display visable out doors
• Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils
• Trip detection circuit with direct measure ment of voltage and current
• Ultra fast (<10 μs) HV switch off time
Megger’s automatic portable oil test sets perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. Moulded test vessels give repeatable results in the field and laboratory with lock in precision electrode gap setting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid is a key feature enabling users to see what is happening within the test chamber.
Speak with a KWIPPED representative at (800) 273-8404 (9-5pm ET), email [email protected] or chat with us below:
KWIPPED offers unparalleled efficiency to source equipment rentals and leases from a global network of equipment suppliers.
Tell us where to send your quotes.
Eventually, we'll need a few more details to facilitate your rental/finance, but we know your time is valuable.
Do you want to submit the request now, or do you have some time to enter company details?
Upon letting us know the information below, you will have full access to KWIPPED's platform.