Hospira Abbott Plum A+3 Triple Channel Infusion Pump is a scalable platform that can be initially deployed, and later upgraded to include Hospira MedNet™ safety software to meet your evolving patient care needs. The unique, innovative PlumSet™ cassette technology and time -saving features simplify medication delivery and help to enhance safety for patients, clinicians and caregivers.
• Deliver infusions with confidence with the unique PlumSet™ technology
• Automated second-line delivery — eliminates the need to raise and lower infusion containers, improving easeof-use and efficiency
• Concurrent delivery of 2 medications through a single patient line
• Air-in-Line detection and elimination — air trap captures up to 2 mLs of air
• Accumulated air can be removed by automated back-priming without disconnecting the patient line, reducing the risk of contamination
• Deliver secondary infusions via IV container or syringe
• Reliable performance, steady, consistent and proven
• One integrated system works across the entire spectrum of clinical care
• Single channel (2 concurrent medications) or triple channel (6 concurrent medications) models available
• Choose from a variety of programming options:
• Automated piggyback and concurrent delivery
• Programmable standby settings
• Multi-step delivery
• Loading dose automation
• Programmable delayed starts
• Dimensions: Approximately 19” X 15” X 14”, including pole clamp, barcode wand holder, and power cord.
• Weight: Approximately 28 ibs. with (3) batteries.
• Casing: High-impact plastic.
• Power Requirements: 120 V~, 50-60 Hz, 120 VA.
• Fuses: F1, F2, 250V~, 0.5 A. (internal)
• Power Cord: Hospital-grade AC cord. 10 ft long, with transparent plug and retainer plate.
• Battery: Three sealed, lead-acid, rechargeable 6 V batteries, internal to device.
• Battery Life: With a new fully charged battery, the infuser shall operate for a minimum of six hours at 125 mL/hr or less, or deliver 500 mL at 126 mL/hr or greater on one line.
Speak with a KWIPPED representative at (800) 273-8404 (9-5pm ET), email [email protected] or chat with us below:
KWIPPED offers unparalleled efficiency to source equipment rentals and leases from a global network of equipment suppliers.
Tell us where to send your quotes.
Eventually, we'll need a few more details to facilitate your rental/finance, but we know your time is valuable.
Do you want to submit the request now, or do you have some time to enter company details?
Upon letting us know the information below, you will have full access to KWIPPED's platform.