• Pocket sized calibrator replaces toolbox of single function devices - Milliamp • Voltage • Frequency Thermocouples • RTDs • Check Continuity
• Intuitive EZ-DIAL Double Click Menu makes it easier to setup than other multifunction calibrators. Uses the same menus as the single
function PIECAL Evolution Calibrators. Icons on the display indicate where to plug in the test leads.
• Source 0.00 to 24.00 mA, 0.00 to 10.25 V dc and 0.00 to 80.00 mV. Read to 24.00 mA, 00.00 to 10.25 V 0.0 to 60.0 V and and 0.00 to 80.00 mV. Simulate 2-Wire Transmitters. Power up transmitters & loops with the built-in 24 V power supply. Simplify HART hookups with built-in 250 Ohm resistor
• Calibrate directly in temperature (°C & °F) - The PIECAL 820 works with the instruments you use. Types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, G, C, D, L (J DIN), U (T DIN) and P (Platinel II) Pt 100 Ohm (3850, 3902, 3916, 3926) & 1000 Ohm (3850) Copper 10 & 50 Ohm, Nickel 100 and 120 Ohm
• Checkout flow and vibration systems - Source & read frequency to 2000 CPM (Counts-Per-Minute), 999.00Hz, 9999.9 Hz, 9.9999 kHz & to 20.000 kHz
• Troubleshoot loop & wiring problems
• Easy to read - Turn on the backlight & easily see the display in dark areas of the plant
• Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping
• Measure temperature sensors, frequency pickups, loop currents and voltage levels
Speak with a KWIPPED representative at (800) 273-8404 (9-5pm ET), email [email protected] or chat with us below:
KWIPPED offers unparalleled efficiency to source equipment rentals and leases from a global network of equipment suppliers.
Tell us where to send your quotes.
Eventually, we'll need a few more details to facilitate your rental/finance, but we know your time is valuable.
Do you want to submit the request now, or do you have some time to enter company details?
Upon letting us know the information below, you will have full access to KWIPPED's platform.