An integrated datalogger and pressure/temperature sensor, INW’s AquiStar® PT2X is ideal for monitoring groundwater, well, tank and tidal levels, as well as for pump testing and flow monitoring. Constructed with 316 stainless steel, Viton® and Teflon®, this sensor provides high-accuracy readings in rugged and corrosive field conditions.
• Pressure, temperature, time
• Absolute, gauge, or sealed gauge
• Thermally compensated – great where water temperatures vary, such as in streams or in industrial tank
• ± 0.06% FSO typical accuracy
• Low power – 2 internal AA batteries
• External power options (12 VDC) with AA’s acting as backup
• 316 SS, Viton®, Teflon® construction (titanium optional)
• Small diameter – 0.75” (1.9 cm)
• Modbus® and SDI-12 interface for greater flexibility
• 130,000 record, 260,000 record, and 520,000 record versions
• Non-volatile memory – data will not be lost in the event of a power failure
• Flexible, multi-phase logging sequences – save sequences to disk to reuse in the future
• Pause logging feature – temporarily pause the logging while repositioning or transporting sensor
• Delayed start feature – state a specific future start time, making it easy to set several sensors to start at
the same time
CABLING AND NETWORKING
• Wireless connectivity – radios and/or cellular
• RS485 network – allows several sensors to be networked together and allows much longer cable leads
than does RS232
• Field serviceable connectors – easily remove the connector, route cable through well seals, walls, or
conduit, and then replace connector
• Available cableless or with a variety of cable options – polyethylene, polyurethane, or FEP Teflon®
SOFTWARE – FREE, EASY-TO-USE
• Real time viewing
• Easy export to spreadsheets and databases
• Barometric compensation utility for use with absolute sensors
• Ability to update sensor via firmware while in the field – great for future updates or custom
KWIPPED offers unparalleled efficiency to source equipment rentals and leases from a global network of equipment suppliers.
Tell us where to send your quotes.
Eventually, we'll need a few more details to facilitate your rental/finance, but we know your time is valuable.
Do you want to submit the request now, or do you have some time to enter company details?
Just a little more information so we can verify your business.